…or Sean’s Basement Workshop is where I make and/or repair things. This site is where I post things I have done, learned or anything in to DIY that anyone may find of benefit.
The SBW menu item at the top of the page will contain a list of articles that I’ve wrote on things I have done.
I’ll also provide a link to the posts below for ease of use.
- Table Saw Pulley and Belt Replacement
- Nerf Dart Repair
- Kitchen Cabinet Build Part 1
- Athletic Shoe Repair
- Kitchen Cabinet Build Part 2
- Kitchen Cabinet Build Part 3
- Kitchen Cabinet Build Part 4
- Kitchen Cabinets Build Part 5 – Lazy Susan / Corner Base Cabinet Face Frame Assembly
- Table Saw Tilt Adjustment Wheel Repair
- Kitchen Cabinets Build Part 6 – Face frame Sanding tricks and tips