…or Sean’s Basement Workshop is where I make and/or repair things. This site is where I post things I have done, learned or anything in to DIY that anyone may find of benefit.
The SBW menu item at the top of the page will contain a list of articles that I’ve wrote on things I have done.
I’ll also provide a link to the posts below for ease of use.
- Stackable Washer/Dryer Water Valve Replacement
- Washer Hose Replacement
- Washer/Dryer Combo Lint Cleaning
- Washer inlet valve teardown
- Kitchen Cabinet Build Part 15 – Base Cabinet Side Prep
- Kitchen Cabinet Build Part 16 – Base Cabinet The Final Material
- Kitchen Cabinet Build Part 17 – Base Cabinet Assemble Time
- Herman Miller Aeron Armrest Repair
- Kitchen Cabinet Build Part 18 – Lazy susan cabinet components
- Kitchen Cabinet Build Part 19 – Lazy Susan Cabinet Assembly