So we finally finished our kitchen renovation and move in. It has been a long process but it is with great joy that today, the final drawer front went on. This drawer front needed to be remade due to a calculation error with the bottom two drawers on the drawer stack – which they were supposed to be the same size but I neglected to account for overlay differences. Needless to say, they are done, items are back in their new homes and I’m ready to move on to the next project which is going to be a message center with a work space for a laptop.
Here are a few pictures for before the renovation… I had already removed the old cabinet doors so I could salvage the hardware.
Here are a few pictures of the after the renovation…
It is going to take me a while to process about 764 image and video files totaling nearly 400G in raw content. I plan on processing this down to smaller videos and subsequently a few other projects that spawned from these because of the need for jigs, how I did certain components, etc. I should start having videos as time permits but it is certainly going to take me some time to get of the project process. I’ll release videos as I create them not hold them until all the editing is complete.