…or Sean’s Basement Workshop is where I make and/or repair things. This site is where I post things I have done, learned or anything in general to DIY.
The SBW menu item at the top of the page will contain a list of articles that I’ve wrote on things I have done.
I’ll also provide a link to the posts below for ease of use.
- Crosscut Sled Part 1 & 2
- 2-Cycle Engine Piston Replacement
- Craftsman Leaf Blower Piston Replacement
- Slow Shower or Tub Drain
- ReadyNAS 1100 Power Supply Replacement
- ReadyNAS NV Power Supply Replacement
- Central Machinery Belt Sander Assembly and Review
- A Loose Bathroom Faucet Handle
- Leaking Kenmore Dishwasher
- Small Tire Inner Tube Replacement
- Turn Knob Socket Replacement
- Whirlpool Electric Dryer Thermostat Replacement
- Moen Extensa Kitchen Faucet Repair
- Graber Vertical Blind Repair
- Dresser Drawer Repair
- How to Make a Table Saw Auxiliary Rip Fence
- Quickly fix LED Christmas Decorations